Protect your family from the transference of germs via hands with IMBZ™ Moistguard Hand Sanitizer. This 75% alcohol contained hand sanitizer cleans and removes 99.99% of illness-causing germs. This rinse-free and long-hours protection formula were tested to be gentle on the skin. Enriched with moisturizers of natural extracts, that does not dry up your hands easily.
– Manufactured by GMP certified manufacturer – NOT200502981K – 100% made in Malaysia
1. 75% Alcohol A clear, colorless liquid that used in medical wipes and most commonly in antibacterial hand sanitizer gel as an antiseptic for its bactericidal and anti-fungal effect. Research found hand sanitizer with 75% alcohol concentration has more effectiveness in achieving the sterilization effect.
2. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea Leaf Extract) It is one of the more powerful antioxidants, helps to protect your skin against environmental pollutants. As an anti-inflammatory agent, it will soothe your skin and help prevent redness.
3. Aloe Vera Extract Aloe Vera has been used as a moisturizer, a treatment for wounds, burns, and other topical injuries. Aloe Vera stimulates skin’s natural production of hyaluronic acid, which is a chemical that holds water. Regular use will result in fuller, more moisturized to our skin.
4. Tocopheryl acetate ( Encapsulated Vitamin E) Tocopheryl acetate is a specific type of Vitamin E. The antioxidants in vitamin E are known to protect the cell and DNA from damage that naturally occurs from free radicals, promoting cellular health.
Direction of Use Squeeze a thumbnail size amount in your palm then briskly rub hands together until dry.